Sunday, March 29, 2015

Book Review: Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan


Book: Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story
Author: David Levithan
Genre: Musical, YA, LGBT, fiction
Rating: 5/5
Format: Hardcover
Where I got the book: Companion book to a book I love, "Will Grayson, will grayson" by David Levithan and John Green. 
Favorite Character: Not a big character development book, haha. But we'll go with Will, or lower case will from WGwg.


I read Will Grayson, will Grayson a long time ago but I really loved it. I didn't realize this was coming out until John Green talked about it in a video and I immediately ordered it off of Amazon. It was a super fast read and it was fun. I more in depth at Tiny's past with the end referencing to some of the events of WGwg. It made me want to go back and reread the book.

Overall a fun, light, short read by an author i have really enjoyed. It was interesting to read a musical as you end up singing to random notes in your head, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment