Sunday, May 17, 2015

My To Be Read list....

So I will admit, I have a problem. I have a very bad (good?) habit of going into my local Half Price Books, going to the young adult clearance section, and buying every single book that looks remotely interesting. (They are a dollar! And I've gotten some good books there.) So it has resulted in a very....large stack of books that I need to read.

Displaying 20150513_213125.jpg

Some of these books I bought because I knew I wanted to read them, a lot of them I picked up on a whim. The ones in the front are books I've started but have gotten distracted from. So yeah. I have a problem. 

Then there is the list of books I want to read really bad but don't have yet. These are on the top of that list.

-Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
-The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
-Vicious by V.E. Schwab
-A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E.Schwab
-Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher
-An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir


Ugg. Not enough time in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment