Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Book Review: Doctor Who: Deep Time by Trevor Baxendale

25614924
Book: Deep Time
Author: Trevor Baxendale
Genre: Doctor Who, Science Fiction
Rating: 4/5
Format: Paperback
Favorite Character: n/a

So I recently got back into Doctor Who with season nine, as it has started to resemble the Doctor Who I used to love. I have read a lot of Star Wars books in my time but never any Doctor Who books, so I decided to give it a whirl. I enjoyed this book. It was interesting reading the Doctor instead of watching him. I don't think I enjoyed it as much as the show because there is a certain pacing the book lacks, but I did enjoy Clara more. (I dislike her.) The story itself was very Doctor. The whole shows up to a group of random people on an adventure knowing more than they do, getting into danger and people dying, aliens, timey-wimey, then saving the day. Marco set my nerves on edge and I did not like him at all. He was just the type of person I don't want to be around, to the point where I don't even want to read about them.

Overall this was a nice quick read and I think I may pick up some more Doctor Who books in the future!


I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment