Friday, October 7, 2011

Star Base adventure

So for a couple of years I've known about this store in Columbus called Star Base. But I kept forgetting about it or I was just too lazy to make it up there. Until today. I originally went to try and buy a sonic screwdriver. Unfortunately they only has the mini one and the big screwdriver one, and I really wanted the toy. But either way, it was a pretty cool store. They mostly sell Star Trek, but they also had a little bit of everything else. The awesome thing was that they had a lot of cool random clearance Star Wars things. As I was checking out they also told me about a giant garage sale they are hosting next weekend, which I can hopefully make it to. Details about that are available on their blog, which I linked above.

I apologize for not getting any picture of the place, but I got there only to realize I forgot my memory card in my laptop. Which is sad because I found something that reminded me of Andy aka SithSarcasm at Half-Priced books. XD

So anyway. Here is what I walked away with from there:

First there was a bin of old Taco Bell Star Wars toys, so I bought the whole set.




The Death Star is one of those spinner toys where it looks like it's blowing up. Floating Cloud City. SUPER BOBA. The Millennium Falcon is a top, I think. Half Vader half Yoda illusion box. R2D2 with Leia figure and hologram. And a picture block, which you can turn in to a lot of photos.

They didn't have many, but I dug the Star Wars ones out. Want to know why I got two of each? To send them to you guys! If you want to get a personalized post card from me, comment on my Forcebook status where I link this post with the phrase 'This is where the fun begins'. The first four will get one!

Separatist Droid Trifighter die cast model. For $2.00.

Adorable Vader in his Tie Fighter bobble head!

More shopping continued, but it won't let me add any more pictures to this blog. To be continued in the next entry!

MTFBWY


No comments:

Post a Comment