Saturday, May 9, 2015

Book Review: Very Good Lives: The Fringe Benefits of Failure and the Importance of Imagination by JK Rowling


Book: Very Good Lives: The Fringe Benefits of Failure and the Importance of Imagination
Author: J.K. Rowling
Genre: Essays, non fiction
Rating: 5/5
Format: Hardcover
Where I got the book: I saw it on the new release shelf at HPB and immediately grabbed it.
Favorite Character: N/A

This book is the illustrated and published version of Jo's graduation speech to the Harvard class of 2008. I wasn't sure if I really should do a review for this as there isn't much to say. The speech struck home with me and I wish I had heard it while I was still in college. I think It was good advice and I enjoyed the layout of the book. I'm going to keep this book on my night stand or on my desk and look through it if I'm ever in a bad spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment