Saturday, November 7, 2015

Book review: Uglies: Cutters by Scott Westerfeld

Uglies: Cutters (Uglies: Graphic Novel #2)


Book: Uglies: Cutters
Author: Scott Westerfeld
Genre: Young Adult, fiction, graphic novel
Rating: 3.5/5
Format: Paperback
Favorite Character: None.
Author Website
Goodreads

To start, Uglies is one of my favorite series' and Scott Westerfeld is my favorite author. I had read the first graphic novel but did not realize there was a second one until I saw this on Amazon. Overall I enjoyed this. It's nice to see the story from a different perspective and to get new information on what was happening while Tally was off being main-character-y. It took me a moment to get into, just because it's been so long since I read Uglies.

I would recommend this and the first graphic novel to any Uglies fan, even if they didn't like Shay as a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment